Hallo again. Time for part 2 of my Couture Creations Christmas crafting design team submissions.
Hope you liked the first part. This time I’ve included a little bit of rubber stamping.
Here is the card that I created for this post. A simple colour scheme combined with an easy to replicate layout, perfect if you want to send handmade, without hours of work.
This card uses the following items.
- CO0726890 – Couture Creations Naughty or Nice 165 mm Square Patterned Papers
- CO726903 – Couture Creations Naughty or Nice Die Cut Ephemera Pack
- CO726908 – Couture Creations Naughty or Nice Joyous Frame Mini Die Set
- CO726913 – Couture Creations Naughty or Nice Holly Sprig Stamp
- Red Pigment Inkpad – Suggested CDEIPL004 – Card Deco Essentials Fast-Drying Pigment Ink Pearlescent Christmas Red
- CO724389 – Turbo Glue Pen
- CO726343 – Mini Guillotine Trimmer
- 147 mm White Square Aperture Card
- Double Sided Tape
- Scraps of Black and White Cardstock
- Two Red Ribbon Bows
- Acrylic Block
If you would like to know how it was put together, please do pop over to the Couture Creations blog as I’ve done a full step-by-step with pictures there.
Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to sharing more with you soon!
Bye for now.