Well, I had to mention it at some point this year and, given that it was included in my last design team kit from Couture Creations, it may as well be now.
Yes, I have been CHRISTMAS crafting!
For my next design team creation I have been working with the Christmas collection from Couture Creations and have had great fun making a variety of projects, of which this is the first.
This design used the following items.
- CO0726890 – Couture Creations Naughty or Nice 165 mm Square Patterned Papers
- CO726903 – Couture Creations Naughty or Nice Die Cut Ephemera Pack
- CO726909 – Mini Die – Naughty or Nice
- ULT200068 – Carnelian Cardstock
- CO724389 – Turbo Glue Pen
- CO726343 – Mini Guillotine Trimmer
- 135 mm White Square Card Blank
- Scraps of black and white cardstock
- Red Ribbon Bow
- Red Adhesive Gems
- Double Sided Tape
If you would like to know how it was put together, please do pop over to the Couture Creations blog as I’ve done a full step-by-step with pictures there.
Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to sharing more with you soon!
Bye for now.