Well, it’ll be here before you know it so I’d best get another ‘C’ word in before I lose the opportunity!
I was thinking of you the other day.
If you haven’t completed all of your Christmas cards yet then I have a really simple and quick design for you today that you might enjoy making.
This card was made using the following items.
- CO0726890 – Couture Creations Naughty or Nice 165 mm Square Patterned Papers
- CO726903 – Couture Creations Naughty or Nice Die Cut Ephemera Pack
- ULT200031 – Cypress Pine Cardstock
- CO724389 – Turbo Glue Pen
- CO726343 – Mini Guillotine Trimmer
- 135 mm Square White Greetings Card
- Mini Red Ribbon Bow
- Double Sided Tape
- Foam Pads
If you would like to know how it was put together, please do pop over to the Couture Creations blog as I’ve done a full step-by-step with pictures there.
Very pleased with how the detail in the patterned paper and the die cuts really made this card come together. What do you think?
Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to sharing more with you soon!
Bye for now.
3 thoughts on “Couture Creations Christmas Creations – 3”
If you haven’t completed all of your Christmas cards yet John, I even didn’t start yet!
But I don’t need so much cards, so they all will be finished in time.
Thank you for the gorgeous inspiration you brought on this rainy Monday.
Beautiful card John xx Hazel
Thank you John,
lovley as always.