For the closure mechanism I used my Cropodile hole punch and eyelet setter to punch two holes and then secure two eyelets.
Some of that bonus twine was then glued to the edge of one of these eyelets.
Flowers were decided on to add some detail to the box top so I grabbed some decorative brads from Teresa Collins.
… along with some black card stock and Tim Holtz Sizzix flower punches and got to work.
After punching out the required number of bit for each flower head I used a pokey tool and old eraser to poke holes into each piece …
… and then threaded these onto the brads.
These were then threaded through the eyelet and set in place by opening the legs (ooo-er) on the brads.
Now that, as they say, was that!
If you would like to watch the accompanying video, which is about 20 minutes long, please continue to the last page of this blog post.