Glittery stuff next so I decanted – posh word – some resin into smaller pots.
Then started mixing in the glittery bits and pigments powders, assigning one pot per ‘effect’.
Eek! Time to start pouring.
*breathes excitedly but not to inhaley as although this stuff has a LOT LESS fumes than other resins I have used, there’s still a few.
FYI, yes, I have opened the windows. Not like last time … but let’s not talk about that.
After pouring a little of the clear resin that I had kept back I chucked in some of the chunky Rebel Glitters from Just4youonlineuk.
Then I pseudo-randomly poured in a mix of other sparkly resin mix and clear resin.
Using a plastic pipette I then ‘fiddled’ with the mix in the mould for far too long. Well, not officially too long but I could have stopped sooner.
Eek! First one poured! Now onto the second…
This blog post has been split into multiple sections.
Please use the numbered page links below to continue reading this article.