I recently shared my first experiments with Artist Trading Coins.
Todays post revisits that concept and shares a different design.
Please note - This page contains affiliate links. I might receive a [very small] commission on any sale resulting from your use of these links but it will not cost you any more.
This particular ATC uses free stamps from Creative Stamping magazine and those Tim Holtz sentiment stickers that I am so fond off when working on ATCs or, ATCs. Yep, they both abbreviate to the same thing.
Anyhoo, here is this week’s ATC.
A joy to behold and a sentiment to live by.
Here is what was used.
- 1mm Greyboard,
- White Gesso,
- Pebeo Watercolour Inks,
- Black Archival Inkpad,
- Tim Holtz Small Talk Stickers,
- Mod Podge Dimensional Magic,
- Resin Crystals,
- Tacky Glue,
And here is how it was made.
- I first cut two 2.5 inch circles from the greyboard and glued them together with the tacky glue.
- A coat of white gesso was then applied and allowed to dry.
- Water was then spritzed on top and a drop of watercolour ink placed in the middle and allowed to spread and dry.
- I then stamped the butterfly onto the ATC.
- A layer of Dimensional Magic was applied to the butterfly and allowed to dry.
- Water was then spritzed onto the ATC and some of the colour dabbed away with a tissue.
- The sentiment stickers were then glued in place and given a layer of Dimensional Magic.
- The resin crystals were then glued in place.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them in the comments section below.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts.
Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to sharing more with you soon!
Bye for now.