I recently shared my first experiments with Artist Trading Coins.
Todays post revisits that concept and shares a different design.
Note - This post contains affiliate link(s). I might receive a [very small] commission on any sale resulting from your use of these links & it will not cost you any more.
This particular ATC uses free stamps from Creative Stamping magazine and those Tim Holtz sentiment stickers that I am so fond off when working on ATCs or, ATCs. Yep, they both abbreviate to the same thing.
Anyhoo, here is this week’s ATC.
A joy to behold and a sentiment to live by.
Here is what was used.
- 1mm Greyboard,
- White Gesso,
- Pebeo Watercolour Inks,
- Black Archival Inkpad,
- Tim Holtz Small Talk Stickers,
- Mod Podge Dimensional Magic,
- Resin Crystals,
- Tacky Glue,
And here is how it was made.
- I first cut two 2.5 inch circles from the greyboard and glued them together with the tacky glue.
- A coat of white gesso was then applied and allowed to dry.
- Water was then spritzed on top and a drop of watercolour ink placed in the middle and allowed to spread and dry.
- I then stamped the butterfly onto the ATC.
- A layer of Dimensional Magic was applied to the butterfly and allowed to dry.
- Water was then spritzed onto the ATC and some of the colour dabbed away with a tissue.
- The sentiment stickers were then glued in place and given a layer of Dimensional Magic.
- The resin crystals were then glued in place.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them in the comments section below.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts.
Anyway, thanks for stopping by and I look forward to bringing you more soon!
Bye for now.