Watcha. For the my fellow scanners out there I have put together a cool project that will help you learn a lot of skills all in one project.
I have therefore split it down into several posts that can be completed step by step.
If you really want to grow in your skill set with the Scan N Cut, this is the one for you!
Want to see what we will make?
Ok, here is a little gallery of pics of the finished thing.
The elements that you will hopefully learn in this project are:
- Part 1 – Getting, Downloading, Unzipping and transferring cutting files.
- Part 2 – Designing flowers and leaves in canvas.
- Part 3 – Designing the sentiment and cutting the parts on the Scan N Cut.
- Part 4 – Assembling the project.
The choice of cardstock, stamps and embellishments are of course up to you.
Before we start there are some preliminary steps that you will want to do.
- Check out the blog post on Keyboard shortcuts for Scan N Cut Canvas – I’ll be refering to these in the video later on in this post. You can find that here > Keyboard Shortcuts For Scan N Cut Canvas.
- Download the free One Piece Box Frame cutting file set in this week’s SVG Saturday blog post. You don’t need to do anything with it yet as I will be guiding you through unzipping and transferring those files within this post.
- Check out the video in the Scan It Saturday 2 – Getting To Know The Path Tools In Scan N Cut Canvas blog post because we will be using those in this week’s project.
Once you have done these steps, you will be ready to dive in and give this a go.
Ok, got that?
Then it’s time to Go To Part 2
As ever, my sincere thanks for visiting, watching and reading.
Look forward to sharing more with you in the near future.
Ciao for now.