A little fun with foiling for this festive greetings card.
Today’s creation uses elements from The Gift Of Giving papercraft collection from Couture Creations.
- CO727909 – Ephemera Set – The Gift of Giving
- CO727908 – Die Cut Sentiments Set – The Gift of Giving
- CO727901 – 12 x 12in Double Sided Paper – The Gift of Giving page 05.
- CO725389 – Red Orange (Iridescent Finish) Foil – Heat activated
- ULT200068 – Carnelian Cardstock
- CO724389 – Glue Pen – Turbo Precision
- CO725369 – Adhesive Pearls – Deep Red
This card started by matting and layering the red cardstock with the patterned cardstock onto the front of an A6 card.
After scrunching and rolling the foil in hand to distress it, it was then set onto some white card with the GoPress and Foil. It was then cut to size and layered onto the card.
The bows from the Ephemera Set and the sentiment from the Sentiment Set were added, accenting the sentiment panel with a few gems that were set in place using the Turbo Glue Pen.
Hope you enjoyed this little overview. If you would like to see more of my design team explorations for Couture Creations, or more of those of my team mates, you can visit the archive here.
Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to sharing more with you soon!
Bye for now.