Following a little sale haul from the Visible Image website, I managed to snag a few cool sentiments to add to my collection of their wonderful designs. One in particular just had to used as soon as the envelope was opened.
Fancy a look?
FYI, just before I share, if you would like to see more from the ATC range that I have created, please feel free to raid the blog archive.
Crafters truly are a unique breed.
They will go out of their way to make sure you are happy, fed and generally on an even keel, even if they have only met you sixty seconds ago.
I think that this is because they must think differently. Maybe it’s the bond that creativity gives. Perhaps it’s just that they think outside the box – who knows.
One thing is for sure though, crafters don’t usually think the same as any other group that I have met.
Using that ethos as a theme, I created this.
If you would like to know a little more about this project, here are a list of the supplies used and a quick step-by-step of the method.
- Blank Artist Trading Card,
- Versamagic Inkpads – 2 colours.
- Distress Inkpads – 2 colours.
- Visible Image ‘Outside The Lines’ stamp.
- Penny Black ‘Illumination’ stamp set.
- Water Spritzer.
- The flower design was stamped out with two colours of distress inks, then spritzed with water so that it bled across the ATC. This was left to dry.
- The flower design was then stamped again over the first one, this time using the Versamagic inkpads.
- Some black Versafine ink was then used to stamp out the sentiment on a separate piece of cardstock and the words were cut out.
- These words were then glued down the side of the ATC.
Once again, something so small really does convey a bigger sentiment.
What do you think? Would you have done anything differently?
Oh by the way, again, if you would like to see more from the ATC range that I have created, please feel free to raid the blog archive.
As always, if you have any questions or comments about this post then please feel free to use the comments section below.
I’ll see you again with another blog post very soon.