It’s time to wake up and be awesome! Yes, I mean you. Why? Because you are.
Anyway, that’s pretty much the theme of this GCTV/Stamp It Sunday episode now available to watch on YouTube.
Want to see what I made?
Here it is.
What a cutie-pie. So simple to make too!
It only uses so basic stuff. Here’s a list in case you want to grab any of the bits and pieces.
- Winter Warmers Stamp Collection from Hunkydory. Also available for free with Issue 50 of Creative Stamping Magazine.
- Wake Up And Be Awesome stamp from Visible Image.
- Black Archival Inkpad from Ranger.
- Adirondack Earthtones Inkpad in Stonewashed and Denim from Ranger.
- A6 White Pre-scored Greeting Card.
- Two piece of White Cardstock. Approx 100mm x 143mm.
- Acrylic Block.
- Alcohol Markers in assorted colours. I used Sharpie Markers from WHSmith.
- Ink Blending Tool or Cut & Dry Foam.
- Masking Film or Post It notes.
Right, kit at the ready – time for the main attraction! Hope you’ve got your ice cream cone on standby.
What do you think? Cute and easy eh? Sounds a bit like me! lol. ;)
Is this something that you would make? If so, what would you do differently?
Right, that’s all from me for now but hopefully I will see you next time.
Bye for now.
Some or all of these items may be found at one of these retailers