Another Scan N Cut Workshop is now available – this time in Kent on Saturday, January 27th, 2018.
During the day you will be guided through a full overview of the machine and we will also work our way through a range of simple tasks and mini paper craft projects that have been designed to build your understanding of the machine, it’s features, be able to problem solve and become more creative with your Brother Scan N Cut.
Time will also be given to highlighting some features of Scan N Cut Canvas and also to answer questions that might not have been covered during the day.
The workshop will be held on Saturday 27th January, 2018 OR Sunday 28th January and will run from 10am to 4pm.
Included in the price of £65 are the following additional benefits:
- Free parking.
- Complimentary tea/coffee throughout the day.
- A light lunch.
- All materials (cardstock/vinyl etc) needed for the projects.
- A download link giving access to all currently available digital cutting files from Digital Craft Emporium – worth over £200.
You will need to bring your machine and a Mid Tack or Standard Tack cutting mat. If you also own a scanning mat you can bring this with you but it is not essential.
The day will be held at:
For more specific information and advice on directions and transport links, please visit the Village Hotel website.
To secure your place, simply click on the PayPal link below.
- You do not need to have a PayPal account, they simply process the payments.
- Please make sure that you enter a valid email address during checkout as this will be how I communicate any updates and reminders to attendees. Your PayPal receipt will act as confirmation of your booking.
- Please make a note of these details as once this workshop sells out it may be difficult to find them again.
Saturday 27th January
SORRY, THIS DATE IS NOW FULL
Sunday 28th January
Hope to see you there.