Very excited to announce an exclusive Brother Scan N Cut workshop that I will be holding in Peterborough on September 23rd, 2017.
Date: Saturday 23rd September, 2017.
Time: 10am to 4pm.
Venue: Park Inn by Radisson Peterborough Hotel, Telephone House, Wentworth St, Peterborough PE1 1BA
Cost: £45 per person.
- Arrivals after 9am to start workshop at 10am.
- As much information as I can pack into the day – exact itinerary to be confirmed. The morning will predominantly be a step-by-step work-along to make sure that everyone is at the same level of competence and then there will be a choice of projects introduced to help instill the skills learnt in the morning. I am also happy to take on board any suggestions of aspects that folk would like to learn specifically including cutting fabric and then transferring this to a Brother embroidery machine.
- Printed handouts for the projects will also be given so that you can repeat these at home in your own time.
- Free Parking at the hotel. It’s normally £2 per hour!
- Free refreshments i.e. tea/coffee/water throughout the day.
- A couple of free snack deliveries during the day also.
- Free buffet lunch. Sandwiches/salad and probably a bowl of something that no-one will know what it is. You’ll go home well fed if nothing else!
- A short presentation on Scan N Cut Canvas if required covering key aspects that will help you understand various operations including designing from scratch, tracing and also editing.
- A Free USB stick from me giving each attendee all of the existing cutting files that I have available on Digital Craft Emporium – worth £178 if added up at full retail price – there are loads!
To book, please click on the link below and make your payment via PayPal to secure your place.
PLEASE NOTE – You will be sent a confirmation email by PayPal confirming your payment so PLEASE make sure you enter a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS when checking out. No other communication will be sent until nearer the date.