The next date for Brother Scan N Cut workshops is now available. This one is for Chester St David’s.
During the day you will be guided through a full overview of the machine and we will also work our way through a range of simple tasks and mini paper craft projects that have been designed to build your understanding of the machine, it’s features, be able to problem solve and become more creative with your Brother Scan N Cut.
Time will also be given to highlighting some features of Scan N Cut Canvas and also to answer questions that might not have been covered during the day.
The workshop will be held on Saturday 10th February 2018 and will run from 10am to 4pm.
Included in the price of £65 are the following additional benefits:
- Free parking.
- Complimentary tea/coffee throughout the day.
- A light lunch.
- All materials (cardstock/vinyl etc) needed for the projects.
- A download link giving access to all currently available digital cutting files from Digital Craft Emporium – worth over £200.
What To Bring
I will be providing all of the cardstock that you will need. You will, however, need to bring:
- You will need to bring your machine and a Mid Tack or Standard Tack cutting mat.
- A standard or universal pen holder and pens will be required for some of the techniques.
- A scanning mat will also be useful but is not essential.
- Any accessories that you have that you would like help with.
The day will be held at:
For more specific information and advice on directions and transport links, please visit the Village Hotel website.
SORRY, THIS WORKSHOP IS NOW FULL
I look forward to seeing some of you there!
If you have any questions about this workshop, please put them in the comments section below and make sure to subscribe to the replies.