All Counties Craft Challenge In Line For An Award!? Vote Now! (Please)

September 1, 2017 — 36 Comments

Unbelievable news popped into my mail box this week. The All Counties Craft Challenge was nominated for a Just Giving award – and has made it into the final three!!! Wow!

Voting has now opened so its up to you whether it will make it to number one.

To vote, please go to http://just.ly/meet-the-finalists-2017 and have your say.

There are other finalists of course, each of who have been raising money for all sorts of causes so please do have a look and see which you’d like to vote for.

Anyway, thanks to anyone that nominated the Challenge and also thanks in advance for any votes that you choose to cast my way.

Bye for now.

J :)

36 responses to All Counties Craft Challenge In Line For An Award!? Vote Now! (Please)

Just voted for you of course, good luck!

Liked by 1 person

Well done, I met you in Shetland and you introduced me to multi media, something I would never have done. Oh and that’s one of the Shetland photos you’re using. I’m away to vote now.

Liked by 1 person

well done pal you did it and with style and flair big love marc

Inspirational!

Liked by 1 person

Well done John, you deserve to win.

Liked by 1 person

I read everything about John and the project so definitely he is deserved. I am very happy that I voted.
    Yes it’s my pleasure.

Bernadette Timson September 2, 2017 at 2:11 pm

John is not just a ‘gentleman crafter’ he is a true ‘Gentleman’… and is very caring and supportive.

Voted. Good luck John. You deserve it

Val Hogan-Buckle September 2, 2017 at 9:08 am

Wonderful that you are able to bring so much to so many crafters and raise awareness AND money to aid anyone with mental health issues. Long may you continue to share your gift of creativity with us lucky folk.

10.

I voted for you after reading all your wonderful stories during that time on your travels around the British Isles I know that you are a hero and deserve to win.

11.

All done and dusted John and well deserved

12.

Hi John you definitely got my vote. Following you as you travelled around, via your posts, was fun, informative and incredibly helpful, not only with the craft stuff but also knowing the enormous effort/challenges on your part and understanding them completely. Sometimes we feel isiolated and alone but you proved that if you open up a little people are very generous souls. Good on you, you are an inspiration. Karen X

13.

Voted John, for you of course! Good Luck.  Clare  x

14.

I voted, good luck John, if you don’t win, you didn’t lose, for all of us you are a winner!
    I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

15.

Voted, Good Luck John x

16.

So easy to vote! What great stories. Having come to one of your workshops John it was a no brainier for the creative award … yours if course!

17.

Hope you win John, you deserve to. I’m sure it cost you a lot more in your mind than you ever let on. x

18.

Well done John. It was a great project. I will be voting.

19.

Wooooo! Fame, celebrity and f,..oh yeah, the fortune is what was raised : ) Great stuff

20.

Just voted. Best of luck John.

21.

You totally deserve to win this award – well done for being nominated.

22.

Hi John you really deserve this. Met you in Hull SnCut and at Kanban. Got my vote good luck x

23.

Voted – good luck 😉

24.

Voted (for John of course) and shared with crafty friends x

25.

Hi John. You have my vote Good luck I hope you win x

26.
    sridgwell@blueyonder.co.uk September 1, 2017 at 3:12 pm

Voted.good luck .well deserved

27.
    gwenniesgardenworld September 1, 2017 at 2:58 pm

you got my vote !

28.

Voted & tweeted ;-)

Big hugs x

29.
    Georgina Horobin September 1, 2017 at 2:37 pm

You get my vote John. My friend and I had a great time at the Derbyshire event x

30.

Voted 😊

31.

Its well deserved!!!! You worked hard, gave 150%, never complained. You are a hero!

32.

Voted. Good luck John you deserve to win.

33.
    Anne-Marie Catterall September 1, 2017 at 2:02 pm

Done, good luck :-)

34.

Fantastic John! Voted and shared, what an achievement to get this far. Xx

35.

Voted :)

Liked by 1 person

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )