Hallo All. You may remember from a recent All Counties Craft Challenge diary post that I was give a stunning sculpture to auction off and raise money to add to the All Counties Craft Challenge total.
Here is the item up for grabs and how to bid.
About The Item
Up for grabs in this auction is the amazing three dimensional mixed media head creation that was given to me by Thelma Turkington (below left) as she wanted to offer another way in which we could raise money for the All Counties Craft Challenge.
The design was created to represent the theme of the All Counties Challenge, mental health. There are elements of order and elements of chaos signifying the conflict & imbalance between these areas at times of difficulty.
It is made up of an assortment of mechanical paraphernalia and found objects that have each been modified to fit the overall visual style.
Postage & Packing will be paid for by me so your bid is for the item only,
Item will be sent via a recorded & signed for service.
How To Bid
This is a ‘closed’ auction. This means that you will not be able to see what others have bid.
Bids should be submitted to the following email address – firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘October Auction’ in the subject line.
Please also include a daytime telephone number and your address.
Bids from overseas are welcome however all bids should be submitted in GBP (British pounds).
Terms Of Auction
- All bids to be in £ sterling.
- Bids are binding once submitted.
- Only bids submitted as described in the ‘how to bid’ section will be considered.
- Bids must be submitted prior to 23:59 (GMT) on Sunday 30th October, 2016
- Highest bid wins.
- Winning bidder will be notified on Monday 31st October and must make payment to http://www.justgiving.com/allcountieschallenge within seven days of notification.
- Item will be sent once payment has been made.
- Personal details/information submitted as part of this auction will not be saved/shared with any party unless required to do so by law or to facilitate the delivery of the item.
If you have any questions please submit them in the comments section below BEFORE bidding. Please also subscribe to replies so that you get notified of the reply.
Good luck everyone!