Add an extra special surprise to your card making with this flip flap card cut file set.
Included in the zip file are:
- Cut files in three universal formats, SVG, DXF or EPS.
- Assembly video.
- PDF Documentation.
Please note, decorative elements such as flowers and sentiments are not included.
Subscribers to my Patreon Page can download this file set now.
Don’t know what Patreon is? Check out the FAQ below for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Patreon?
Patreon is a membership platform that provides business tools for content creators to run a subscription service. It helps creators and artists earn a monthly income by providing rewards and perks to their subscribers.
What Rewards and Perks Do I Get?
By Becoming a Patron you will benefit from:
- New Files Weekly – Patrons receive a new cut file set every week!
- Early Release Exclusivity – Each cut file set is exclusive to this page for at least 6 weeks after their release!
- Subscribe & Save – Patrons save an average of $200 per year by subscribing!
- Subscribers’ Selection – Patrons get the opportunity to have a say in future SVG file sets each month!
- Video Tutorials – Many of the projects have some guidance in the form of a video included.
- Unlock The Archive – Patrons get access to the entire page archive!
- Commercial Use Included – Make & sell unlimited physical products, at no extra cost!
Is This A Subscription?
How Much Does It Cost?
£2 per month.
Can I Buy Individual Sets?
Some older sets will be available from my online store at https://www.creativefabrica.com/designer/gentlemancrafter/ however as of 01/04/2023 I will no longer be uploading new file sets to that store.
Can I Pay Annually, Instead of Monthly?
Until my page has passed Patreon’s terms and conditions for annual billing, this option is not available. I will let everyone know when this option becomes available.
Can I Pay In My Preferred Currency?
Patreon supports twelve currencies. These are, British Pound, Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Danish Krone, Hong Kong Dollar, Mexican Peso, New Zealand Dollar, Swedish Krona, US Dollar, Brazillian Real, Czech Koruna, Euro, Hungarian Forint, Norwegian Kroner, Polish Zloty and Singapore Dollar.
How Much Will It Be In My Currency?
When you visit Patreon you will be shown the price in your local currency (if supported). If not supported, it will be shown and charged in US Dollars.
Will I Have To Pay Tax?
Taxes and other transactional fees may apply, subject to the laws in your region. If these apply, they will be shown to you before you confirm your subscription.
Do I Get Immediate Access?
Yes. As soon as your payment has processed, you will have access to the page.
When Will My Subscription Renew?
Patrons are charged on the day they subscribe, and then monthly on that same date.
Can I cancel at any time?
Can I Join Again In The Future?
I Have A Cricut / Silhouette / Brother Scan N Cut Cutting Machine, Can I Use Your Files?
In fact, the file formats that I supply are compatible with a very large range of home hobby and professional cutting and plotting machines, including:
- Black Cat Cougar/Lynx
- BossKut Gazelle
- Brother ScanNCut (export as FCM compatible files only) *
- Craftwell eCraft
- Cricut Explore/Maker (export as SVG to upload into Design Space only) *
- Janome Artistic Edge
- Pazzles Inspiration/Pro/Vue
- Silhouette SD/CAMEO/Portrait
- Silver Bullet
- USCutter Copam/LaserPoint/MH/PCUT/SC/TC/TITAN
- Vinyl Express
- and more!
I Have A Problem With One Of The Files, How Do I Get In Touch?
You can reach out using the “Cutting File Question” form via the “Contact Me” menu at the top of this page.