Making bigger cards can be just as quick as making their smaller siblings. Here’s a quick way to achieve an all over look.
Today’s creation uses elements from The Gift Of Giving papercraft collection from Couture Creations.
- CO727909 – Ephemera Set – The Gift of Giving
- CO727908 – Die Cut Sentiments Set – The Gift of Giving
- CO725360 – Red (Iridescent Finish) Foil – Heat Activated
- CO727922 – Tis The Season Cutting Die
- Decorative Cut Foil and Emboss Die
- ULT200068 – Carnelian Cardstock
- CO724389 – Glue Pen – Turbo Precision
This card was created by first matting and layering some black and red cardstock with the packaging from the Ephemera Set.
The GoPress and Foil were then used the foil the decorative frame. Some black, red and patterned card were then layered on.
The Tis The Season die was then used to cut some black, red and white card which were then layered together with the Turbo Glue Pen.
The poinsettia and holly leaves were then applied to the corners of the foiled frame and some bows added for that something extra.
Simple, quick and easy to make in a short while.
Hope you enjoyed this little overview. If you would like to see more of my design team explorations for Couture Creations, or more of those of my team mates, you can visit the archive here.
Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to sharing more with you soon!
Bye for now.