Die cutters, this is the one for you! Today there are FOUR sets of new and unused dies for me to give away.
Many thanks again to everyone that has taken part in these so far. I really enjoyed reading your comments and will take some time out soon to respond.
The stash is depleting too!
Ok, on with the giveaway for this week.
This week one lucky winner will bag themselves four sets of dies from The Paper Boutique as shown below.
So, here is what you have to do.
Comment on this blog post below. Not on Facetwit or anywhere else, just here.
It can be anything. The comment itself doesn’t count for anything other than me being nosy so feel free to tell me what the weather is like where you are, what you are having for dinner, a funny story about the cat/dog or hamster, what you are making at the moment; basically, just pop a comment below so that I know you are interested and, next week I will draw a name at random from those that have commented and that person will get the item(s) featured above.
– One winner will be picked at random.
– Prizes can only be sent to a UK address.
– Prizes will be sent via a signed-for delivery service.
– No cash alternatives, because I spent all of my cash on the stuff that I am giving away.
– Only comments made on this blog post will count.
– The draw for this particular giveaway will take place a little later than normal as the draw date is Christmas day and I will be drunk and/or asleep.
Oh, and hey, if you fancy sharing this post with some of your artsy-craftsy chums, that would also be very much appreciated.
Right, it’s time for me to get back to making stuff. Have a great day and I look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Bye for now.
J :) x