Sometimes a voucher is the only option but this doesn’t mean that it has to be wrapped in plain old wrapping paper.
In this post I would like to share an idea with you. It’s a gift envelope using some Naughty or Nice goodies from Couture Creations.
This envelope uses the following items.
- CO0726890 – Couture Creations Naughty or Nice 165 mm Square Patterned Papers
- CO726723 – Mini Dazzlia Cut Foil & Emboss Sentiment To/From
- CO726752 – Mini Scoring Board
- ULT200068 – Carnelian Cardstock
- ULT200031 – Cypress Pine Cardstock
- CO725390 – Red Mirror Finish Heat Activated Foil
- CO724389 – Turbo Glue Pen
- CO726343 – Mini Guillotine Trimmer
- CO726809 – Precision Craft Knife
- A4 Sheet of White Cardstock
- Metal or Metal Edged Ruler
- Tag Die
- Small Red Ribbon Bow
If you would like to know how it was put together, please do pop over to the Couture Creations blog as I’ve done a full step-by-step with pictures there.
Much better than a generic envelope from where you got the voucher, don’t you think?
Hope you enjoyed this one and will join me again soon for another festive make.
Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to sharing more with you soon!
Bye for now.