It’s giveaway time again and I also need to announce the winner of last week’s giveaway too – will it be you?!
Many thanks again to everyone that took part. I really enjoyed reading your comments and will take some time later in the week to respond.
Now, let’s do last week’s winner.
The lucky person bagging themselves a free place on my Scan N Cut online course is Mary!
Congratulations Mary! I’ll be in touch asap so that we can get your free access pass over to you soon.
Ok, on with the giveaway for this week.
This time, a getting back to clearing the physical stash and I have a wee bumper bundle up for grabs.
This week one lucky winner will get all of the following stuff:
- Unopened copy of Die Cutting Essentials Magazine. Issue 21. Complete with New/Unused Darling Doilies Die & Stamp Set.
- New/Unused cover gift – Basket of Blossoms 21 piece die set.
- New/Unused cover gift – Apple Blossom Berry Tree 2 piece die set.
- New/Unused cover gift – Altenew Layered Rose 5 piece die set.
- New/Unused cover gift – Floral Friends embossing folder and stamp set.
Anyhoo, here is what you have to do.
Comment on this blog post below. Not on Facetwit or anywhere else, just here. It can be anything. The comment itself doesn’t count for anything other than me being nosy – and you registering an interest in winning this week’s goody – so feel free to tell me what the weather is like where you are, what you are having for dinner, a funny story about the cat/dog or hamster; basically, just pop a comment below so that I know you are interested and, next Tuesday I will draw a name at random from those that have commented and that person will get the item featured above.
– One winner will be picked at random.
– Prizes can only be sent to a UK address.
– Prize will be sent via signed for delivery service.
– No cash alternatives, because I spent all of my cash on the stuff that I am giving away.
– Only comments made on this blog post will count.
Oh, and hey, if you fancy sharing this post with some of your artsy craftsy chums, that would also be very much appreciated.
Right, time I was up and at it. Have a great day and I look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Bye for now.
J :) x