Hallo and welcome to another make created with the Gentlemans Emporium range from Couture Creations.
This one features both the Gentleman’s Emporium set and also my own Cut Foil & Emboss die too.
Here is the finished design.
Definitely a timeless and elegant card, don’t you think?
Here is what I used.
- CO726540 – Gentlemans Emporium Diecut Ephemera Set
- CO726813 – Gentlemans Emporium 6×6 Paper Pad
- CO726778 – Cut, Foil and Emboss Die – Gentleman Crafter – Woven Circles Background.
- ULT200007 – Obsidian Cardstock
- ULT200005 – Hippodrome Cardstock
- ULT200002 – Delicate Medlar Cardstock
- CO726343 – Mini Guillotine
- CO724389 – Turbo Glue Pen
- CO726428 – Black Adhesive Foam Dots
- CO724156 – Adhesive Crystals
- 13.5cm Square White Card Blank
- Smooth White cardstock
- Double-Sided Tape
If you would like to know how it was put together, please do pop over to the Couture Creations blog as I’ve done a full step-by-step with pictures there.
Please do feel free to leave any comments or thoughts below and, if needed, I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to sharing more with you soon!
Bye for now.