With moving house, launching two new Cut Foil and Emboss die collection and dredging the stream in the garden – no, seriously – the design team projects that I have been doing with the Couture Creations products has taken a bit of a back seat of late.
I am pleased to say however that I managed to squeeze a couple of quick makes in recently and am also pleased to share the first of these in this post.
This was a bit of a lucky accident to be honest. I had planned something else but this just kind of ‘came together’.
Here is what I used.
- CO726540 – Gentlemans Emporium Diecut Ephemera Set
- CO726813 – Gentlemans Emporium 6×6 Paper Pad
- CO726832 – Gentlemans Emporium 4 Suits Mini Die
- CO726343 – Mini Guillotine
- CO724644 – Glamorous Gold Adhesive Pearls
- CO724389 – Turbo Glue Pen
- CO726428 – Black Adhesive Foam Dots
- Two Part Laser Cut MDF Tag
- Bow Die
- Black Acrylic Paint
- Gold Interference Paint
- Glitter Paint
- Epoxy Letters
- Black Matt Cardstock
- Black Glitter Cardstock
If you would like to know how it was put together, please do pop over to the Couture Creations blog as I’ve done a full step-by-step with pictures there.
Please do feel free to leave any comments or thoughts below and, if needed, I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to sharing more with you soon!
Bye for now.