A while ago I showed you a selection of simple MDF kits. Well, today sees the release of another cool design.
It is a mantel clock of my own design.
This took several forms over the weeks that it took to design however I finally got to a stage where I was happy and proud of the finished look AND the ease of construction.
Here is a mini gallery of the finished piece…
Assembly was proper quick and simple. Just a bit of wood glue and a little patience and the work was done.
I did some quite simple decoration for mine.
Just some decorative papers that were stuck on with Mod Podge and then glazed. The rest of the woodwork had a couple of coats of white gesso.
Anyhoo, that’s it for this post. I had better get myself off into the workroom to do more stuff!
Thanks for stopping by and I’ll catch up with your again soon.
Bye for now.