Just a quick post to let you all know that my online Brother Scan N Cut course is currently on sale for just £9.99 instead of £29.99
If you are choosing now as the time to get creatively confident with your machines then now is definitely the perfect time to sign up!
The course has been a best seller on the Udemy platform since it’s launch and now boasts over 14 hours of online tuition, tips and resources covering everything from setting up the machine, through Canvas Workspace online and installed versions and on through the creative accessories from Brother.
The cut/draw/scan elements of the course cover both CM & DX models of the Brother Scan N Cut series of machines.
As well as getting you confident with your Scan N Cut, some of the other great benefits of enrolling are:
- One Time Enrolment Fee – No subscriptions or recurring payments, pay once, access anytime.
- All Under One Roof – No more hunting through countless and irrelevant content from other platforms.
- Ad Free – No distracting ads popping up during your learning experience.
- Make Notes – Tag your favourite sections in lectures so that you can return to them easily in the future.
- Q&A – Ask your tutor – aka me – questions that are guaranteed a response.
- Anytime/Anywhere– online learning means that you can watch via a variety of devices, even your smart phone, so you can take me with you wherever you go.
- Learn At Your Own Pace – No set dates, no start/stop limitations. On demand video means you can learn at your own pace, rerun lectures and start/stop as often as you like.
- Yours Forever – Your one time enrolment fee of £9.99 gives you LIFETIME ACCESS. No monthly fees. No extra charges. Start and stop when you like. Come back, go away, come back again. However you want to do it, I’ll still be there. Keep in mind that this course has DOUBLED in size since it was launched and this has NOT cost students any more to access the new content.
Anyway, listen I could rave about how good it is but the only way to see for yourself is to pop over to the Udemy website and check out the course landing page where you will find out what’s covered, and more importantly, what some of the 6,000+ already enrolled students think about it.
Offer ends 5pm on Monday 26th April, 2021
The discount code should be automatically applied when using the link or button above. If for some reason your device has tracking disabled, this may not work so you will need to enter code HALFPRICE before adding the course to your basket in order to get the offered price.
I look forward to welcoming you to the course!
Oh, PS, please – if you don’t mind – share this awesome news with your Scan N Cut chums on social media, in your groups etc – many thanks! x