3D Alphabet and Number SVG Cutting File Set
An exciting BRAND NEW collection of THIRTY SEVEN 3D letters and numbers to cut and construct – it’s my first new set in over 3 months!
About This Set
This SVG cutting file pack includes the following goodies a collection of 37 BRAND SPANKING NEW AND UNIQUE alphabet and number cutting file designs for you to cut and construct!
The collection includes characters A-Z, 0-9 and an &.
Each character comes with an offset layer that you can use to mat on some decorative paper too!
Each character will cut comfortably from one sheet of 12 inch square card-stock.
Here’s a quick overview of the characters …
Here are a couple of versions that I had a go at constructing and decorating myself…
Assembly instructions are also included.
How To Buy
Simple, just click on the big blue button below and make your payment via PayPal. I will then send you a download link within 48 hours.
- The price for all 37 characters is GBP£2.99. Characters are not available individually.
- All download link deliveries are processed manually. You should therefore allow up to 48 hours for your download link to arrive.
- All download links are sent via email through WeTransfer which is a file sharing service. You do not need an account with them to access your downloads.
- All downloads are delivered in a zipped folder. They should therefore be downloaded to a desktop computer or a removable hard drive and ‘unzipped’ prior to accessing the files.
- Before contacting me about non-delivery, please check your inbox, spam and junk email folders for the email from WeTransfer.
Hope you like them and will have fun creating and decorating with them.
Stay In Touch
If you would like to hear more from me about the creative adventures that I share on this blog, please consider subscribing to the mailing list by entering your email address below.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them in the comments section below.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts.
Bye For Now
Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to sharing more with you soon!
Bye for now.