Clever creative kinetic cards are the order of the day with this SVG cutting file set.
About This Set
This SVG cutting file pack includes professionally designed cutting files to create four different kinetic card styles.
These are supplied in SVG, DXF, FCM and AI file formats.
The card styles are:
- Napkin Fold Card
- Twist & Tuck Card
- Twist & Pop Card
- Square Back To Back Card
A brief video of how to fold each card will also included.
Here is a quick look at those card styles…
Not used my cutting files before? Honestly, they’re great!
I am proud to be one of only a few designers around the world that design their cutting files specifically FOR electronic cutting machines, ensuring a clean cut and reduced wear on your blade.
How To Buy
Simple, just click on the big blue button below and make your payment via PayPal. I will then send you a download link within 48 hours.
- All packs are priced at £2.99
- All download link deliveries are processed manually. You should therefore allow up to 48 hours for your download link to arrive.
- All download links are sent via email through WeTransfer which is a file sharing service. You do not need an account with them to access your downloads.
- All downloads are delivered in a zipped folder. They should therefore be downloaded to a desktop computer or a removable hard drive and ‘unzipped’ prior to accessing the files.
- Before contacting me about non-delivery, please check your inbox, spam and junk email folders for the email from WeTransfer.
Please note, if you were a subscriber on the Digital Craft Emporium website before November 2019, you will find the download links for these files on the Digital Craft Emporium website until the end of 2019. After this time you will need to contact me with details of your subscription and I will manually send you your download link(s).
Need More SVG Cutting Files?
If you are searching the internet for SVG cutting files, then you are in the right place! You may like to check out other SVG cutting file sets from me by visiting my SVG cutting file shop archive.
Note, this range is currently being updated – 21st November 2019 – and should be completed by 1st January 2020 so if you haven’t found what you are looking for on this occasion, please feel free to bookmark this website and visit again in the near future.
Stay In Touch
If you would like to hear more from me about the creative adventures that I share on this blog, please consider subscribing to the mailing list by entering your email address below.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them in the comments section below.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts.
Bye For Now
Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to sharing more with you soon!
Bye for now.