It’s giveaway time again and I also need to announce the winner of last week’s giveaway too – will it be you?!
Many thanks again to everyone that took part. I really enjoyed reading your comments and will take some time later in the week to respond.
Now, let’s do last week’s winner.
The lucky person bagging themselves this…
… is Frances Wiles
Congratulations Frances! I’ll be in touch asap so that we can get the stamp and die set on its way to you.
Ok, on with the giveaway for this week.
This time, a brief step away from the physical stash and onto the digital as I have something close to my heart to giveaway for Scan N Cut users.
This week I am offering FIVE FREE PLACES on my online Cut, Scan and Draw with Confidence course that is hosted on Udemy.com
Currently on sale at just £9.99, you don’t have to wait for a free place, you can sign up straight away by visiting Udemy.com
Anyhoo, here is what you have to do.
Comment on this blog post below. Not on Facetwit or anywhere else, just here. It can be anything. The comment itself doesn’t count for anything other than me being nosy – and you registering an interest in winning this week’s goody – so feel free to tell me what the weather is like where you are, what you are having for dinner, a funny story about the cat/dog or hamster; basically, just pop a comment below so that I know you are interested and, next Tuesday I will draw a name at random from those that have commented and that person will get the item featured above.
– Five winners will be picked at random and sent a special link to give them 100% free sign up to the online Cut, Draw & Scan course hosted on Udemy.com
– Winners will need to have access to the internet through a compatible device. More info can be found on the Udemy website but basically a tablet, smart phone, laptop or desktop PC should all work.
– Prize is available to anyone living anywhere that can access the Udemy.com website.
– No cash alternatives, because I spent all of my cash on the stuff that I am giving away.
– Only comments made on this blog post will count.
Oh, and hey, if you fancy sharing this post with some of your artsy craftsy chums, that would also be very much appreciated.
Right, time I was up and at it. Have a great day and I look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Bye for now.
J :) x