Hallo and welcome to another make created with the Gentlemans Emporium range from Couture Creations.
This one again features both the Gentleman’s Emporium set and also my own Cut Foil & Emboss dies too.
Here is the finished design.
Here is what I used.
- CO726540 – Gentlemans Emporium Diecut Ephemera Set
- CO726813 – Gentlemans Emporium 6×6 Paper Pad
- CO726950 – Cut Foil and Emboss Die – Delightful Sentiments – Hello
- CO726776 – Cut, Foil and Emboss Die – Gentleman Crafter – Square Starburst Background
- ULT200007 – Obsidian Card Stock
- ULT200041 – Fencepost Card Stock
- ULT200001 – Snow White Card Stock
- A4 Smooth White Card
- A4 Smooth Black Card
- CO721989 – Self Adhesive Gemstones – Seaspray
- CO726343 – Mini Guillotine
- CO724389 – Turbo Glue Pen
- CO726428 – Black Adhesive Foam Dots
- 135mm Square White Card Blank
- Double-Sided Tape
- Metallic Pigment Inkpad
A dapper salutation to any gentlemen in your life, yes?
If you would like to know how it was put together, please do pop over to the Couture Creations blog as I’ve done a full step-by-step with pictures there.
Please do feel free to leave any comments or thoughts below and, if needed, I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to sharing more with you soon!
Bye for now.