Been a while since I did a big blog post as I’ve been listing various offers on the CSD Facebook page but, with the Easter bank holiday about to hit, I thought that I would do a round up of the offers and deals that I know about in case you were going to do a spree.
Note - This post contains affiliate link(s). I might receive a [very small] commission on any sale resulting from your use of these links & it will not cost you any more.
Ok, let’s crack on with some of the deals.
Craft Stash have a large selection of offers going on this weekend and most have already started so you may want to dive in soon.
The deals are:
- Free UK Delivery All Easter Weekend – Ends: 22nd April 2019 – Midnight
- 10% Off Everything – One Day Only with code EXTRA10 – 22nd April 2019 – Midnight
- 20% Off 20 Great Value Crafting Supplies – Ends: 22nd April 2019 – Midnight
- 40% Off 40 Amazing Arts & Crafts Supplies – Ends: 22nd April 2019 – Midnight
- 50% Off 50 Brilliant Craft Products – Ends: 22nd April 2019 – Midnight
- Up To 55% Off Craft Magazines – Ends: 30th April 2019 – Midnight
- Up To 65% Off Magazine Kits – Ends: 30th April 2019 – Midnight
- Triple Loyalty Points On All Orders – One Day Only! 21st April 2019
Link: Craft Stash website.
Create and Craft will be offering capped postage of £2.99 on all orders during the Easter weekend. Full terms, along with other offers and daily deals can be seen on their website.
Link: Create and Craft website.
The Works will be offering 25% off when you spend £10 on their website on April 22nd using code TREAT25.
A great time to grab gel pens, paints, budget canvases and more to stock up your stash.
Link: The Works website.
Cass Art has a range of deals running this weekend such as 3 for 2 and money off deals.
Link: Cass Art website.
Whilst there have been no specific offers that I know off, it would be well worth checking out the offers/deals section over at Hunkydory.
Ok, hope something there took your fancy. I’ve popped a few things in me basket, really shouldn’t, but what the heck.
Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to sharing more with you soon!
Bye for now.