Floral die cuts are a paper crafters go-to and must-have yet cutting them from plain cardstock can leave them looking a little flat.
That’s why, this week, I have put together a range of layered floral cutting files AND included ten special detail designs that can be drawn onto the cardstock prior to cutting! Awesome, right?!
This set is now available over on www.digitalcraftemporium.co.uk
Anyway, let’s take a look at what’s included…
Free cutting file hunters will receive the SVG and DXF cutting file for the first floral design in the collection.
Cut subscribers will receive all six-layered floral cutting files in both SVG and DXF file formats along with all ten drawn detail designs in both SVG and DXF file formats.
Craft subscribers will receive all of the cutting/drawing files from the Cut subscription PLUS
- An extra set of cutting files featuring six leaf styles in both SVG and DXF file formats.
- A set of digital stamps featuring all of the cutting/drawing files for you to use in your digital crafting software. Files are supplied in EPS and PNG file formats.
- A set of six digital paper designs, each in 24 different colours. The files are supplied in a print-ready PDF format and also in two common sizes, UK A4 and US Letter.
Create subscribers will receive all of the files from the Cut AND Craft subscriptions PLUS:
- A set of three digital cutting files featuring trellis designs made especially for the three most common card size ratios, Metric UK ISO such as A6, A5 etc, US Imperial such as 6×4 and 5×7 etc and finally in a square format. Files will be supplied in both SVG and DXF file formats.
- In addition, subscribers of this level will also receive all cutting/drawing files from all levels in five additional proprietary formats including AI, MTC, SCAL4, FCM and STUDIO.
Oh, and don’t forget, all of my designs are blade friendly!
Existing users can log in now to download their content.
If you have not already subscribed, please feel free to head over to the website and check out the subscription plans now – they start from just £1.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them in the comments section below.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts.
Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to sharing more with you soon!
Bye for now.