Friday brings with it an exciting NEW bundle of cutting files, printable papers and digi stamps all themed around a love of books!
Whether you will make these projects for yourself, as gifts or to sell, the range of digital goodies are designed from scratch, unique and exclusive and sure to give you hours of creative fun!
Free file hunters this week will receive an exclusive bookmark design featuring the words ‘Read Me’ cut into it.
Cut subscribers this week will have 36 cutting files to make and create with. The set includes six bookmark styles, each with six different centre styles.
The cutting files are supplied in both SVG and DXF cutting file formats.
Craft subscribers will receive all of the cutting files from the Cut subscription PLUS:
- An additional set of six bookmark cutting files with blank centres from which you can cut your own designs. These will be supplied in both SVG and DXF file formats.
- A set of six large digi stamps that will fit a UK A6 or US A2 greetings card. The designs feature an outline of an open book with a word across it’s centre. The words are: Read, Love, Inspire, Story, Laugh and Live. These are supplied in PNG and EPS file formats and can be printed and coloured in with your fave pens or pencils.
- A set of 144 printable papers. There are six designs to match the bookmark styles and each is supplied in 24 different colours. The papers are supplied in a print-ready PDF format in two sizes, UK A4 and US Letter.
Create subscribers will receive all of the cutting files from the Cut subscription AND Craft Subscription PLUS:
- A bonus cutting file from which an envelope to fit your bookmark can be made. This will be supplied in both SVG and DXF file formats.
- All of the cutting files in five additional formats including: AI, FCM, STUDIO, MTC and SCAL4.
Existing users can log in now to download their content.
If you have not already subscribed, please feel free to head over to the website and check out the subscription plans now – they start from just £1.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them in the comments section below.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts.
Anyway, thanks for stopping by and I look forward to bringing you more next week.
Bye for now.