I have always been a fan of the Arts & Crafts movement and since moving to Glasgow have been treated to the sights of many works from Charles Rennie Mackintosh.
To this end I took inspiration from this movement and artist and created a coordinating set of elements for you to use in your crafting adventures!
The cheeky weekly free files this week include four of the coordinating design elements, a decal, a border, a mat and a corner. All will be supplied in SVG and DXF cutting file formats. Just head over to www.digitalcraftemporium.co.uk now to download the free files.
Cut subscribers will receive the FULL set of digital cutting files including six packs of coordinating decals, borders, corners and mats. 24 cutting files in total.
All cutting files will be supplied in SVG and DXF formats.
Craft subscribers will receive ALL of the cutting files from the Cut subscription PLUS:
- Six styles of printable backing papers to coordinate with each of the styles of cutting files. Each paper design is supplied in 24 different colours and in both UK A4 and US Letter paper sizes. The papers are in a print-ready PDF format.
- All cutting file designs in digi stamp form. These will be supplied in both EPS and PNG file formats at 300DPI.
- An extra set of cutting files and digi stamps featuring six tag designs that incorporate the decals from the cutting files sets. These are supplied in SVG, DXF, EPS and PNG formats.
Create subscribers will receive ALL of the files from the Cut AND Craft subscriptions PLUS:
- An exclusive cutting file to create an octagonal exploding box. This will be supplied in both SVG and DXF file formats.
- All cutting files supplied in five additional proprietary file formats including Adobe Illustrator, FCM, Make The Cut, SCAL4 and Silhouette STUDIO.
A fair bounty of beauties which you choose.
Existing subscribers can log in now to download their packs.
Not seen the site yet? Just head over to www.digitalcraftemporium.co.uk and check out what it’s all about.
In the meantime, thanks for reading this ‘ere post and I look forward to bringing you another fabby design set next week.
Bye for now.