Since 1999 Emojis have grown in popularity, most recently sprouting home decor, fashion and even a movie! Love them or not, they make a statement and communicate an emotion quickly and easily.
With this in mind, I decided to create a collection of cutting files for you to use in your crafting. I’ve even created a couple of ideas for using them.
Cheeky Weekly free file hunters will receive a small selection of the Emoji cutting files in both SVG and DXF cutting file formats.
Cut subscribers will receive the full set of 122 Emoji cutting files in both SVG and DXF formats.
Craft subscribers will receive the full set of 122 Emoji cutting files in both SVG and DXF formats AND:
- All 122 Emoji designs as digi stamps in PNG and EPS file formats.
- 4 designs of printable papers using these Emoji designs, each in 24 colours PLUS 3 additional designs with standard Emoji colours. That’s
- 99 printable papers! All styles are supplied in both UK A4 and US Letter sizes.
- Additional cutting file to create a penny-slider card front. This comes in three designs and is supplied as a cutting file in either SVG and DXF file formats.
Create subscribers will receive everything from the Cut AND Craft subscription levels AND:
- Additional cutting file to create an acetate pop up insert to put into your cards. This is supplied as a cutting file in both SVG and DXF file format.
- All cutting files in five additional proprietary file formats: AI, Make The Cut, Sure Cuts A Lot 4, FCM and STUDIO.
Heres a few project ideas…
Pretty awesome, right?
If you are not already a subscriber, why not support an independent designer and get yourself some unique and creative goodies in return? To see what plans are available – and they are proper cheap – please head over to www.digitalcraftemporium.co.uk
Anyhoo, thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you here at same craft time on the same craft blog for goodies next week!
Take care of yourself.
Bye for now.