Hallo Chums! Yes, you saw right. I’m looking for a design team to create wonderful things with stuff available on Digital Craft Emporium.
Fancy it? Then, read on.
Digital Craft Emporium was established in 2015 to house all of the digital designs that I was creating. Since then many things have happened in my life and, as much as I’d like to, Insilply don’t get time to make with the things that I design.
I am therefore looking for a happy bunch of creative volunteers to submit regular design ideas to inspire others.
The store houses book folding patterns, cross stitch charts, digital stamps, colouring in sheets, digital cutting files and more.
So, let’s get down to brass tacks.
What Will Be Expected
Each DT member will be expected to submit:
- One exclusive project per month for six months, unless projects are time consuming such as cross stitch. This would include several photographs of finished piece and step-by-step written instructions.
- Comments and feedback on other DT members work where possible.
What Will Be Provided
- To aid you in your task I will happily provide any files you need free of charge.
- Blog posts featuring your work will also include your name and social media links.
- Digital Craft Emporium Design Team badge to add to your blog.
How To Apply
Send an email to email@example.com with the following info:
- Full name.
- Social media profile links.
- Prefered Digital Craft Emporium category.
- A few images of recent works using digital files.
- List of any current or past design teams you’ve been on.
- Why you would like to be on this team – be honest please :)
If you applied to my last call, you are most welcome to apply again.
Applications should be sent in before Monday 19th December.
Good luck to all!