Well, hello thar. Just a quicky for the creative card makers and mixed up media makers among you.
It’s a cutting file set that gives you five different sized jigsaws.
Sorry, this set has now been retired. It is available in the Massive SVG Sale bundle until the end of February 2021.
This wee set has five cutting files in total – Small, Medium, Large, X-Large and XX-Large.
Each one provides a different base size and number of jigsaw pieces.
- Small – Measures 4” square and has 4 pieces.
- Medium – Measures 6” square and has 9 pieces.
- Large – Measures 8” square and has 16 pieces.
- X-Large – Measures 10” square and has 25 pieces.
- XX-Large – Measures 11.5” square and has 36 pieces.
What would you use a jigsaw for?
- Convert a photograph into a fun game.
- Make engaging learning activities for the kids.
- Create a unique card front from a stamped or drawn image.
The uses are wide and varied.
Either way, this cutting file set will make it easy for you to make a jigsaw.
SVG – Scalable Vector Graphics. This is an image file type that can also be used by most home hobby cutting machines including Scan N Cut, Cricut and various others. Some machines will require the file to be converted in external software before it can be used for cutting.
There are literally hundreds more posts in the archives so please do check out the suggested posts at the bottom of this page or visit one of the category archives below.