Hello! Probably the last time I’ll get to release anything for a bit, what with the challenge and all.
Therefore thought that I would do something awesome. Want to know what it is?
I have painstakingly created twelve doily designs that can be used with your home hobby cutting machines.
There are three cutting files in each of the twelve Doily Designs collections.
– Doily-Lattice (shown below). This option has a lattice pattern in the middle of the design.
– Doily-Aperture. This option has a simple circular aperture in the middle of the design.
– Doily-Solid. This option has no cut out in the middle of the design. You could add your own but this is good if you wanted to frame a stamped image or something like that.
Want a quick look?
Very proud of those designs!
The doilys are designed to cut at 7.5 inches or greater. Any smaller and you may struggle with some of the more intricate designs.
You can cut these from lightweight cardstock or vinyl for a range of decorative projects, but I know that you will already have ideas now that you have seen them.
Here is a quick guide to the file types included with this set.
– SVG – Scalable Vector Graphics. This is an image file type that can also be used by most home hobby cutting machines including Scan N Cut, Cricut and various others. Some machines will require the file to be converted in external software before it can be used for cutting.
– DXF – A vector based file type that can be used by most home hobby cutting machines. In particular this file type can be used with the Silhouette range of cutting machines in the free version of their software. It can also be used in the majority of CAD software if you are super clever.
– FCM – A cutting file type only compatible with the Brother Scan N Cut series of machines.
Sorry, this set has now been retired. Please visit my store on Creative Fabrica for the latest offers on SVGs.
The original post has been left in place below for reference purposes only.
Hope this all makes sense. If not, please do get in touch with me if you have any questions.
Thank you for reading and supporting – it is very much appreciated!