With just 192 days to go, Christmas is almost upon us!
Well, not quite upon us however for the makers and creators out there, that feeling of not getting everything done in time will soon be right around the corner.
With that in mind I noticed that Create and Craft TV are starting their official Christmas line up today so I got in touch for some info on what to expect …
The event launches on 16th June at 8am and runs through to midnight on 26th June.
There will be many special offers and discounted prices and even a special Christmas Shop on the Create and Craft TV website so you know where to go for all of the relevant goodies. There are also some awesome competitions too!
Here are some key shows during the event.
- 16th June at Midday – Hunkydory Christmas Craftinator. Anne-Marie Catterall will be launching a fabby little bundle containing four topper collections and a free Christmas crafting magazine for £39.98, a saving of 60% off the combined value plus it will be available on three flexi payments.
- 16th June at 4pm – Tattered Lace Christmas Brights. Stephanie Weightman and Nancy Watt will be launching the Christmas Brights die collection AND the Bright Heart LED lights for card makers – they look cool!
- 17th June at 12pm – Tonic Christmas Rococo POW. Jodie Johnson will be introducing you to some new Tonic Rococo Petites and Rococo Die collections. I managed to have a play with these whilst I was at Jodie’s house the other week – I’ll be sharing what I made on Friday as Jodie says she’ll kick me REALLY HARD if I reveal these a second before the launch!
- 18th June at 11am – Brother ScanNcut Christmas Special. Mel Heaton returns to offer up an offer on the CM300 model of the Brother Scan N Cut. This bundle will include a pen set, pen holder, deep blade, deep blade holder, low tack mat, high tack support sheets, scan mat and Topsy Turvy Cardstock. This will give you everything you need to get started and keep going with the Brother Scan N Cut range.
- 29th June at 8am – Christmas Cuties 4DD. As well as a die bundle there will also be a Midas Touch bundle on the show – apparently it’s a quick and easy way to apply a foil effect to your papercrafting projects.
- 21st June at 9pm – Brother Sewing POD. Launching on Ideal World and making it’s appearance on Create and Craft TV the following day, this half price offer is surely a bargain to be had?! If I didn’t already have a working one in the motorhome, I’d snap this little monkey out of their hands! If you sew, WATCH THIS!
- 23rd June at 8pm – Chameleon Pens. Cathy Adonricou invites you to take the colouring trend to the next level and start cardmaking with Chameleon.
- 25th June at 8am – TOP SECRET!!! Believe it or not, I couldn’t get ANYONE to divulge this secret so it’s got to be worth tuning in for!
Anyway, those are just a selection of the offers that will be appearing but I am sure that whatever creative bent you are into, it’s going to be worth checking out the Create and Craft TV schedule to see what’s on and when.
Oh, and as if I could forget, being a member of the Create and Craft club gives you an additional 10% the offer prices and a range of other benefits so it’s worth signing up before the event kicks off.
Merry Christmas to you all!
Take care and I’ll see you again soon.