Now, it’s getting exciting! You’ll not believe this one!
I’ve got three amazing days available in Surrey!
This workshop will be held in conjunction with The Manor House hotel in Godalming who have offered up the use of their hotel for THREE WHOLE DAYS of crafting!!!
Date(s): Choose from either Friday 29th April, Saturday 30th April or Sunday 1st May (or come for all three!)
Time: Workshops will run from 10.00am to 4pm each day.
Venue: The Manor House hotel, Huxley Close, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 2AS.
Details: There will be different things happening on each day so, take your pick!
- Friday 29th April: Me (& possibly a special guest appearance…). We will be making an MDF project (I’ll be having this custom cut just for this event!) and potentially a mini mixed media project in the afternoon. Max 24 people.
- Saturday 30th April: Sheena Douglass – Get creative and messy with renowned craft guru and leader of the inkoids, Sheena Douglass! Sheena will bring sharing her inimitable style and talent in a day of lovely crafty-ness. Max 24 people.
- Sunday 1st May: Julie Hickey (& me?). Julie and I will be collaborating on a range of techniques and projects using the Craft Work Cards range of products. Max 24 people.
FREE Tea/Coffee/Snacks AND a luxury fixed menu lunch (see below) will be provided.
FREE Lunch – Example menu …
Mains (choice of)
- Smoked salmon and avocado bagel with salad garnish.
- Classic Greek salad with flat bread and pomegranate dressing and topped with lamb koftas.
- Grilled minute steak sandwich on toasted ciabatta bread with roasted mushrooms and blue cheese dressing.
- Linguine pasta with a tomato and mascarpone sauce, spinach, olives and grilled goats’ cheese.
Desserts (choice of)
- Raspberry Eton mess.
- Toffee cheesecake.
- Chocolate torte.
- with vanilla ice cream.
This menu may vary from day to day, or as a result of availability, but will be equally as delicious!
Cost: £75 per workshop per person (reducing to £65 per workshop per person if booking two or more workshops).
The hotel has 30 rooms available so, if you would like to stay overnight before or after (or both before and after) your workshop (or even attend all three days) the management team have also offered special rates of:
- £85.00 per night single occupancy bed and breakfast (reducing to £75 per night if booking two or more nights)
- £110.00 per night double occupancy bed and breakfast (reducing to £100 per night if booking two or more nights)
Here are a few images of the hotel and it’s surrounds …
I am informed that they will also have a spa service available by the time this weekender comes around so perhaps you might even want a little pampering day to yourself while you are visiting?
How to book: Bookings for this workshop are now closed.
Don’t forget they are offering a discount for stays of two or morenights specifically for this event.
Full payment for workshops and/or accommodation will be required at the time of booking.
If you have any specific requirements, i.e. dietary/mobility etc, then please also make the team aware at the time of booking.
What a weekend this sounds like, right!?
Look forward to seeing some of you there!
Details of other workshops around the country will be announced soon.