I put together a lovely little set of electronic cutting files yesterday. This set has a range of elements with which you can create a Fancy Top Gatefold Card.
There are four main card designs, each with three variations.
Also included are a set of mix and match mats & layers that will give you five different panel arrangements.
The following cutting files are included.
- Heart Top – Open, Closed and Lattice versions.
- Circle Top – Open, Closed and Lattice versions.
- Gem Top – Open, Closed and Lattice versions.
- Shield Top – Open, Closed and Lattice versions.
- Mats/Layers – Solid Mat/Layer, Lattice Layer, Lattice Layer with Aperture, Layer Frame.
- PDF notes – detailing file structure and the variations of panels.
- BONUS – Faux Bow Embellishment.
Here are a few shots of some test cuts that I did.
The following file types are included within the download.
- SVG – This is an image file type that can also be used by most home hobby cutting machines including the Cricut and the eCraft although some machines will require the file to be converted in external software before it can be used for cutting.
- DXF – A vector based file type that can be used be most home hobby cutting machines. In particular this file type can be used with the Silhouette range of cutting machines in their free software. It can also be used in the majority of CAD software if you are super clever.
- FCM – A cutting file type only compatible with the Brother Scan N Cut. As a bonus treat this file format has been included ready to use with your machine and therefore all you will need to do is pop it onto your USB and take it to your machine.
Sorry, this set has now been retired. Please visit my store on Creative Fabrica for the latest offers on SVGs.
The original post has been left in place below for reference purposes only.