Finished another cutting file set today. This time around I have a collection of cut and fold electronic cutting files.
There are a total of six cutting files included in this set.
- Circle – Circular formation. Great as frames, borders or picture mounts.
- Diamond – Circular formation. Great as frames, borders or picture mounts.
- Flower – Circular formation. Great as frames, borders or picture mounts.
- Heart – Circular formation. Great as frames, borders or picture mounts.
- Strip – Line formation. Great for bookmarks or decorative elements on rectangular cards.
- Bonus Bow – Create a beautiful little faux bow with this easy to assemble embellishment.
Here are some images of test cuts that I completed in thin white cardstock.
Wouldn’t the frames look lovely with a stamped image or topper in the middle and a few paper flowers in one corner?!
Here are a few other great reasons to own this set.
- The cutting lines are not grouped initally. This means that if you wanted to leave a section out, just delete those lines.
- There is no outer or inner border so you can either cut this directly into your greetings card/scrapbook page or combine it with a frame of any shape to create a fancy layer for your project.
- Each of the five main designs can be cut from approximately 5 inches tall all the way up to 11.5 inches tall giving you lots of potential uses – why not use it as a photo mount in a frame?!
- A full angel policy accompanies your purchase meaning that if you make a physical product with these cutting files (like a picture or a greetings card) you can sell it without any worry. No limits placed on the number that you make or the reason that you make them.
- The designs are included in three different cutting file types so, whether you own a Cricut, Silhouette, eCraft or Brother cutting machine you should be able to make use of your purchase.
The file types are as follows:
- SVG – This is an image file type that can also be used by most home hobby cutting machines including the Cricut and the eCraft although some machines will require the file to be converted in external software before it can be used for cutting.
- DXF – A vector based file type that can be used be most home hobby cutting machines. In particular this file type can be used with the Silhouette range of cutting machines in their free software. It can also be used in the majority of CAD software if you are super clever.
- FCM – A cutting file type only compatible with the Brother Scan N Cut. As a bonus treat this file format has been included ready to use with your machine and therefore all you will need to do is pop it onto your USB and take it to your machine.