Evening all, just thought that I would pop by and let you know that I have just put the finishing touches to a fabulous new word pack.
This one has a lovely smooth cursive font and a couple of upgrades.
The new Smooth Curves Word Pack has a total of 55 usable words/phrases. I’ve also given you two versions of each cutting file so that whether you will be cutting it from vinyl or cardstock, you should be able to get the best results.
Here’s a quick look at the style.
The set includes the following words.
Connectors & Extenders
Mix and Match Sentiments
6. With Love
15. World’s Best
Each word has been formed from lowercase characters using a versatile smooth cursive font. They have also been pre-welded where possible.
As I mentioned, two versions of each word have been included:
- Mini Cuts – This set has been designed to be cut from substrates such as self adhesive vinyl at sizes LESS THAN 1.25 inches tall.
- Maxi Cuts – This set has been designed to be cut from substrates such as cardstock at sizes GREATER THAN 1.25 inches tall.
In order to make sure that as many people can use these as possible I have also included three different file types. They are:
- SVG – This is an image file type that can also be used by most home hobby cutting machines including the Cricut and eCraft. Some machines will require the file to be converted in external software before it can be used for cutting.
- DXF – A vector based file type that can be used be most home hobby cutting machines. In particular this file type can be used with the Silhouette range of cutting machines in their free software. It can also be used in the majority of CAD software if you are super clever.
- FCM – A cutting file type only compatible with the Brother Scan N Cut.
So, if you plan to make ANY cards for family members (yours or someone else’s) then you need this set – why not head over to www.digitalcraftemporium.co.uk and pick up your set now?
Thanks for reading and I’ll see you again soon :)