Good day to you sirs and madams!
Well, I’ve been designing away again recently and this time have taken inspiration from rose blossoms that were recent visitors in my garden.
As I love colouring in, and it seems to be a popular past-time of late (where have all these people been?), I thought that it would be great to create some designs that could be coloured in but didn’t want to settle on just the digi stamp so I took the hand drawn open rose and rose bud designs that I had made and created a digi stamp and three mandala designs for each.
Anyway, here is some more info and details of how to get them.
What You Will Receive
As a result of your purchase you will receive the following:
- 1 x Ready-To-Colour Rose Bud Digi Stamp (as JPEG and PNG files).
- 3 x Ready-To-Colour Rose Bud Mandala Designs (as JPEG image files).
- 1 x Ready-To-Colour Open Rose Digi Stamp (as JPEG and PNG files).
- 3 x Ready-To-Colour Open Rose Mandala Designs (as JPEG image files).
Here is a little gallery of these items ready to colour …
Because these are image files you can of course print them at different sizes depending on your project and the time that you have to colour.
As the purchaser of this product –
- You may make and give/sell as many hand-crafted physical products/gifts as you like using the files supplied to you as a result of your purchase. This includes any hand-crafted physical products/gifts that combine these images with those of another designer (please check their angel policy also).
- You may not re-sell, share, giveaway or otherwise distribute any digital file(s) containing these designs; including as part of a design with images from various sources.
- You may not re-sell, share, giveaway or otherwise distribute any printed sheets containing these designs; including as part of a design with images from various sources.
- You may not include these designs in any other image resource or collection.
How To Get The Files
These files are available to purchase from my new online store – www.digitalcraftemporium.co.uk
So that’s that. I hope that you like the designs that I have created and will enjoy colouring them in. Do let me know what you make with it – I would love to see your creations!
Many thanks for reading/visiting.
Oh, a cheeky ask, please don’t forget to share this post with your friends as there may be someone out there that would like these in their collection (pretty please).
Look forward to seeing you again soon.