SVG Cutting Files – Four Art Deco Style Frames

May 27, 2015 — 35 Comments

Hello all!

I’ve been having a go at designing a small range of digital cutting files and wondered if anyone would be interested in purchasing them?

Details

The first collection that I have is a set of four Art Deco styled frames that are perfect for eight inch square cards.

This is what they look like.

Square Art Deco SVG Cutting Files by John Bloodworth Gentleman Crafter

Square Art Deco SVG Cutting Files by John Bloodworth Gentleman Crafter

Each frame has several layers to it, which adds to the overall look.

A full and open Angel Policy is also included.

Angel Policy

You MAY –

• Incorporate physical cut out shapes (made using this file in conjunction with your home hobby cutting machine) into any physical creations (such as paper crafts and fabric projects etc) for your own pleasure, raising funds for charity or small scale commercial purposes.
  • Use the digital file in conjunction with your home hobby cutting machine to create ‘tools’, through which you can create or decorate your physical creations, such as masks, stencils and embossing folders.
  • Convert the digital file supplied to you as a result of your purchase to a format compatible for use with your home hobby cutting machine.

You MAY NOT –

You may not sell, share or otherwise distribute the following items.

• The digital file supplied to you as a result of your purchase
  • Any files that you have converted for use with your home hobby cutting machine.
  • These designs within any other digital designs or collections.
  • Any physical ‘tools’ made using this file (for example: stencils, rubber stamps and masks etc).

Price, Payment & Delivery

These files have now been moved to my new online store and are available for immediate download following your purchase – they can be found at www.digitalcraftemporium.co.uk

I’ll be aiming to upload more in the near future and would, or course, love to see what you make with them.

Thanks for stopping by this post and hope you are having a good week!

J :)

35 responses to SVG Cutting Files – Four Art Deco Style Frames

Rosemary Hartfield August 4, 2015 at 5:48 pm

I purchased the Art Deco Squares some time ago and paid PayPal. Still have not had the cutting files. Please advise

CAROLE LYNSKY June 22, 2015 at 3:38 pm

how do I change an SVG file to an FCM to work on Brother Scan N Cut I would appreciate some help as this is my second emailRegards Carole

Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 12:03:45 +0000 To: longtallsally43@hotmail.com

Finally got to follow up on these and I love them. Just wondering if they are resizeable for smaller cards. Yes I would be interested in purchasing these later on as I am very busy at the moment with my Stampin’ Up business.I will still be following you and checking in when I can.
    Your Aussie friend.

Hi
    I purchased the Art Deco Squares a couple of days ago. I received my confirmation of payment but how do I now download them?

Thanks
    Val Hobbs

Jean-marie Penny May 31, 2015 at 9:46 pm

They look lovely John, thanks for sharing them. I have placed my order and look forward to receiving them soon.

It is so cool to see

Lovely files John thanks for the opportunity to buy them, I’ve just placed my order

Hi John,I also loved the mandala files.Looking forward to the art deco files. Jackie

Hi John
    I have ordered your files they look great, just got to learn how too download having problems doing it will try your video above wish me luck, I may be back in touch, I am having trouble with USB they go on but will not open the file it is a Kingston Datatraveler 112 is it any good?

Regards
    JOAN

10.

Hi John. I’d love to buy them but don’t have a PayPal account. Is there any other way to buy? X

11.
    Bridget Gillings May 27, 2015 at 1:25 pm

Hello John, these are super, so yes please, will do my order shortly. Thankfully I am more proficient now with converting SVG to FCM, so they will be very useful. Bx

12.

Thank you, just purchased them.

13.

Love these files John but at present I haven’t got a ScanNCut or the Cameo. Hope when I have either machine they will still be available.

14.

Can’t wait to try them out. I love anything art deco so will find many uses for them. Thanks so much from Sue

Liked by 1 person

15.

John I love these. I used the mandala you designed at Christmas and am delighted that you have produced more cutting files. Only one drawback – I am on holiday at the moment so will purchase these when I get home. keep up the great work. Debbie

16.
    Nicola Hollingdale May 27, 2015 at 12:36 pm

Hi John, Love the frames. Would I be able to change size, only use 6inch cards. Thank you

17.

Hi John

Dont have any art deco frames so I’ll give these a go. Have ordered but may be a while before I get a chance to make something. No issues with svg as I have a cameo

Can see these on box lids around stamped image or over some pretty acetate. Will be lovely on cards too mixed with dies.

Have tried to make some of my own files with varying degrees of success!

Hugs

T x

18.
    stephen.sumner May 27, 2015 at 12:15 pm

Can you give me any tips on my scanncut when I put it on it’s saying Initialization of the blade position failed can you give me any tips Or will I need to buy a new scanncut Kind regards Stephen

Sent from my iPad

19.

Hi John
    New to digital cutting so was wondering if I can use my scan and cut with SVG files? Hoping so as I love your designs. Thanks Donna

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )